Friday, April 2, 2010

Why do people have to lose things to find out what these small things really mean?

sumtimes..people   dont understand  the value of  a person unless  and untill  they loose that personn..wen u care a lot abt a person and always wants the best for himm and always wishess gud for him ... that other personn juz ignoress ...  wen ur juz  bein ova possessive abt that  perosn  cause u  juz  lovveeee..  him  tooooooooo mucchhhh... dat person  juzz feels  dat ur  juz a big pain to him .... a person who would  care  a lot for uu love uuu  a lott and be honest and  frank wid uu ..  are rare  to find  and  are onli   found  once in ur  whole liifee..  and u end up ignorinn  dat one special  person who could  have turnd ur life into a spring feild... but once dat  person  who loves u dis mucchh is  gone  away  frm  ur  life  ..  and gone soo  far  dat  u can neva  eva reach her againn/.... a million words wouldnt bring her bak ..  neither  would  a  millon tears  ,,, i knoe cause i have tried  and i knoe cause i have cried.. :(.. ;'(... You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel..and  for  sure da  day  u loose dat person  forever  u  would  neva  get her bakk.. and u have to tak it  as it is  a fact  dat u  did dis  to ur self  by juz  ignorin  her wen  she  was  around   to tak care of u and love uu  and.. lend  a  sholder  wen  u cried.. Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there.. .and  then  there z  no use sittin on a  rock cryinn and sayinn. "You have been the treasure in my hand. You have been the one who always stood beside me. So unaware, I foolishly .. i juz passed u by ignorinn u and one day i realised i hurt and and came to sayy sorry but u wer  gone...I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. I’ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I’ve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I’d see you again. ".....

No comments:

Post a Comment