Thursday, February 18, 2010

my bangarammm.. :) .....

A close person  is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.this  guyz  name is nishant...  he becamee  a  sweet  friend of  mine.2 yrs ago .. :)... he guides meee... in all ways.... wen i go wrongg... ...  he   becamme  soo  close to me  that  todayy he  is the  onlyy closest  personn  to my heartt..... he  is  suchh a sweett heart that  he  sits  the whole  day listening   to da  borinn speeches  i  give himmm.. lol....  he takes   care  of me like a princess..... he zz... one person u can   trust and  rely onn..  his  character  is sooo like siddhu  in the movie   bomarilluu.. !!! lol !!....  no matterr wat  happens   he never  fails  to make me  smile.... :)he zz  everythinn  too  me  a  sweet  friend   a  good  guide and more   thann  anythinggg.. :)..........too  me .. nishuu nuvvuu  na  swweeeett sweeettt bangarammmm..  :)......

1 comment: